If you are unhappy with your planner, you can request a new planner.
Planners should have the following skills and experience, taken from a position description from a planner with the NDIS:
• Experience in working with participants and/or their representative, to develop goal based plans reflecting participant choice and control.
• Ability to conduct support needs and risk assessments, taking into account sometimes complex information about functional limitations, personal factors and context and how they impact on daily life.
• Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with a wide range of people internal and external to your organisation.
• Proven experience of displaying professionalism and integrity.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt and negotiate in a flexible and changing environment.
• Relevant experience working with people with disability or lived experience of disability.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests