Need Help for Decision making

This is where you can ask questions or share your ideas about supported decision making.
JosephGalvan

Need Help for Decision making

Postby JosephGalvan » Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 am

HI,

At the moment I am writing java code that reads from a CSV file that includes different URL's of webpages on which I want to run a macros code.The macros code obviously varies slightly according to the information in the CSV. After the CSV file is filled with the appropriate information one double click on the program I wrote, writes all the necessary iMacros code for me and saves. I then need to run it. I am very satisfied with this current framework even though it may not be the most efficient it allows me the flexibility I need.
Now in the iMacros code the java program is writing I want to extract numbers from the webpages and then I want to make decisions based on which range the numbers saved in VAR1,VAR2,VAR3 fall in.
What I've read so far seems to indicate this cannot be done using simple iMacros and any decision making needs to be done by my java code. Is this right?
If so what is the best way to work around this? Reading the data manually from the website and inserting it in the CSV is one option, but I'd like to avoid that scenario. I'd like the decision making to be done after the java code has been executed, hence at the iMacros level after the data has been extracted.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22219
Creative advertising service

Thank you.

Return to “Discussion”