Including a Plan Manager and/or a Coordinator of Support is a great way to take some of the pressure and stress out managing your plan.
It's a great way to make sure you get the right services (at the best price!) to meet your needs.
The role of a Plan Manager is:
- to help people manage their funding (like paying your bills)
- to help people make service agreements
- to help people keep everything in their plan running smoothly
The role of a Coordinator of Supports is to:
- to help people find services (helping you pick the best service for you)
- to help people hire services (making sure you get what you need)
- to help people manage services (like making changes to when you see a service)
Anyone can (and everyone should!) ask for a plan manager and/or a Coordinator of Support to be included in their plan.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests